Kitchen Transformation (Before + After)

5 May

Craig Johnson (Superior Woodwork) installed shelving in the kitchen and we are all quite happy with the way everything is shaping up. The guys at Superior Woodwork do trim work, cabinetry, closets, door installation and are some of the nicest guys around.

Every now and then I remind myself of what was–it was a mess. As for today, the kitchen is my favorite room. But that could change tomorrow…

Here’s a look at the transformation.

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

During:

After:

Today:

Sorry for the variance in picture quality. What can I say? It happens. Thanks for reading anyway!

About these ads

10 Responses to “Kitchen Transformation (Before + After)”

1. Pam May 5, 2011 at 8:46 am #

Where did the lawn mower go? :-)

2. Holly G May 5, 2011 at 9:39 am #

Amy,
    Great job! Can’t wait to visit and see the rest.

3. Aunt Pat May 5, 2011 at 12:08 pm #

As you know, I’ve spent most of my life in the kitchen and that is one I’d love to be in. I’m happier in a kitchen than anywhere else. Lovely!
    Thanks for sharing.

PS- I had to go back and look. I hadn’t even seen the lawnmower. What does that say about me?

4. Brittney McChristy May 5, 2011 at 2:29 pm #

its turned out so nice! love the final result.

5. aj May 5, 2011 at 2:52 pm #

Thanks, all! I’m just a few stools and a couple curtains away from completion!

6. Susan May 5, 2011 at 10:02 pm #

amazing Amy….absolutely amazing! i am so very impressed. and i love it!

7. Shela-Lyn Boxberger May 7, 2011 at 1:38 am #

Aims – LOVE IT ALL! I too use flashcards in my decor (the teacher in me)so I was thrilled to see them in your lovely new home! You are doing an amazing job….and about “almost finished”….I’m sure you know there is no such thing in owning a home. :) Bring a slew of photos when you come to visit! Can’t wait to see you friend.

8. Haley Littleton May 7, 2011 at 10:02 pm #

A.May.Zing!!

I love the transformation! Drastic and stunning!

9. Liz@maisontwenty3 May 9, 2011 at 2:15 pm #

wow, what a transformation! we are tackling our kitchen next year, so I am definitely enjoying following this (and it give me hope-ha)

maisontwenty3.blogspot.com

10. courtney vassar May 16, 2011 at 10:00 pm #

aj-
    I am in lurve with your kitchen. I’ve got lots of reading to do to catch up on your reno. But you had me at kitchen…I mean hello.
    -cv